I’m sorry for my late response. Of course I’ll do a tutorial on Katherine’s hair. Make sure you check back soon! :D
I’m very sorry for my late response, but check back soon for a tutorial! :D
First of all: thank you all for following me and liking my posts. I had no idea so many people would find this blog and like its content. Thank you so much!
Second: due to the start of the new semester at uni, I still owe you a look from last week’s episode. As a compromise I’ll throw in an extra look ;), so stay tuned for that. I’ll have it up very soon.
I hope you’re well and have a lovely evening!
Apart from the episode, fans of The Vampire Diaries also discussed how lovely Elena looked in last week’s episode Daddy Issues. I was also amazed by how stunning Nina Dobrev looked in this episode. That’s why I thought her look deserved some more attention.
We’ll start off with her hairdo. It’s quit a simple hairdo, because it’s not much more than an extremely high ponytail. The easiest way to achieve this is to bend forward and brush your hair. Grab an elastic and tie it around your hair. The ponytail can be quite messy. As you can see on the picture, the hair on Nina’s scalp is quite bumpy, so you don’t have to brush it that smoothly. Also, it’s ok if some hair falls out, making this hairdo a little less ‘strict’. The only thing you will need for this look is an elastic, and some bobby pins if you - like me - have layers in your hair that keep falling out.
This look is quite dark, yet simple to achieve. The suggested products are shown on the image above. Of course, if you have other similar colours in your collection, you’re most welcome to use those.
1. Start by applying concealer, foundation and all that jazz (of course, you can skip this step if you don’t want to use these products).
2. Prime your eyelids
3. Apply MAC Mythology on your eyelid
4. About one quarter in, apply MAC Corduroy on top of Mythology. This will create a deeper look.
5. In the crease, apply MAC Shadowy Lady. Blend all the colours together.
6. Instead of eye liner, apply MAC Carbon and blend it slightly so you get a semi-smokey eye.
7. Apply your favourite mascara.
8. Apply some blush if you want.
Make sure you keep your lips neutral. Because this look emphasizes the eyes, you want to make sure you don’t overreact on the lips.
If you made this look and would like to share this, please contact me as stated in the sidebar.
Enjoy the look!